Wednesday 14 September 2011

A Str8 Morning

As per events of the morning, I thought I would share some of the mad-capped moments we have, and sometimes spill in front of others.  Poor Carlie, she is one of the few subjected to the madness that is Mr. Str8 and I.
As customary on most mornings I work, while Str8 is on his days off, I tease him before getting out of bed to make breakfast.  And he usually ends up on his PlayStation 2 while waiting to eat.  I putter around, on the computer, and usually do something crazy and funny to get him to laugh.  This morning, I pounced on him while playing his game, and rubbed him all over his shirt.  I added a funny voice and told him he was too sexy.  He laughs and calls me a fool and asks if breakfast is ready.  I giggle and get back to the food.
I admit I am as addicted to my laptop as he is to his PS2.  I didn’t really think about the similarities, until later on.
The other part of the mornings, is usually the drive to the bus terminal.  Most days when Str8 is here, we drive in with Carlie.  Some days, she ll pick me up.  So we entertain her, and today was no different.  As I suspected, he launched into the replay of this morning, and having to push me out the door.
“And trying to get this one ready in the mornings, is like pulling teeth…” He says.
“…Really sexy teeth…” I interject.
“He can’t put down his laptop.  It’s like she’s having an affair!”  (He sometimes uses She instead of He).
“And your video game isn’t like your other slut eh?” I shoot back.  I glance to wink at Carlie, who is smiling.
“Well, at least I have fun with it.  It works.”
“Really?  And I don’t have fun with Sully?”  (I named my computer Sully)
“Look, your bus is here.”
“You are some lucky our bus is here!  Just go home and have fun with your slut.”
“Thank you. I will.”
“Kiss me ‘bye you cheatin gamer.”
“It’s like love/hate with you guys!” Carlie says, laughing.
“Oh, if you only knew how much love/hate…” I josh, winking at her and hurriedly kissed Str8.

No comments:

Post a Comment