Wednesday 14 September 2011

So, not that I don't like or want to go to the gay bar with Str8.  I mean, I used to be there a lot while single.  But, with a couple of xtra pounds, I really don't like to be there.
And there are a few good reasons to make me not so interested.  And for sure, two of them are not really an issue.  It's that I can't relax and enjoy myself.  There is just too much for me to manage. 
So I ll be heading to the bar.  Can only hope it's quiet and without drama.  I suspect it should be.  I do need to get a bit of a work out in, dancing.
So, I will have to micro-manage and try to keep things from getting to the boiling point.  I have decided not to let anything go anymore.  I am determined to keep my own self-respect, above all.
So, I may worry about it, but I know, I will be fine.
And yes, there is history I ll need to share, but for now, just know, I will be THE Diva there.  No matter wat!
That makes me feel better. Hell hath no fury like...

No comments:

Post a Comment