Thursday 1 September 2011

Str8 Flirting: Fun vs. Cheating

I think in the grand scheme of the universe, it should be acceptable to be able to flirt with straight guys.
Not all of them.  Most even if they deserve it, are still under the affliction of being dumbasses and homophobic. 
I have had the pleasure of knowing very liberal, open-minded, non threatening straight friends.  I have never held back my twisted sexual commentaries or colourful gay references. And some have surprisingly enjoyed my naughty brand of humour.
I make no attempts to keep my big foul mouth shut.  I will tell guys how sexy and or hot they are.  Or that they have no idea what they are missing by not letting me have my way with them for one night.
I have co-workers who actually look forward to having me give them compliments. As one friend so poetically stated, "I naturally think girls should make me feel good about how attractive I am. I make it clear to them. But, if you don't get the vote from the gays, really, you cannot be that desirable".
I love him. 

Then theres the cases of those gays who really try to convert the straights.  And lucky them who find a really hot straight guy to seduce.
I know one gay man who decided one day to take advantage of a straight friend, after years of not even trying. He decided to get into this guy's pants, even though he was not that good looking.  Wasn't really much of anything. Not smart.  Not funny. Just a skeet. And he plotted this while in a serious, committed relationship.  Because, he figured, what the hell. He wanted to go for it. (He was in a long distance relationship with his bf, so that is how he did this).
And he hung out with him, and had the opportunity to make it into a joke with his boyfriend.  They stopped off at the house of a common friend and this guy went online and taunted his bf with the idea of having it off with this friend.  Then, he actually did it. Got himself and the friend too drunk, so he couldnt drive home, convinced him to crash and then pounced on him in a drunken seduction.
The next day his bf confronted him by txt, and he admitted to doing it. Not to the vicious game of teasing his bf with his plans online, however. The bf was devastated and gutted.
The guy showed up at his bf's house the following day to beg for forgiveness.....
class act or what?

That might have been me some years ago.  But innocent fun with friends, where trust and respect exist is important. And I am not hurting anyone.  Unlike that cruel cheater guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment