Thursday 29 September 2011

Random Update: End of September

Str8 left Monday, for work, and is on his off time, and not driving down.  I think its more for peace and quiet than driving 8+ hrs to be here for a few hrs with me.  Apparently as the 'missy', I rather do the role well.  Maybe too well...pout.
I had a day off yesterday, not much really done.  Although, I watched Desperate Housewives, Doctor Who, and 2 & 1/2 Men....Saving my domestics for buying the videos..
Which means really no cleaning done.  Meh.  I am working on regaining my focus on life again.  Something I have been not doing, for a while.  Also like depression.  I figure it has something to do with the time of year.  Memory plays games and about a yr now, it only gets worse.  Wonder what that means....
another article on therealbryon@wordpress.com
so that was fun..though...readership down.  Pout.  I will do the great article that will change the world.  Or not.  lol
And a good friend, and neighbour was let go at work today.. so sad.. I am really sick with it.  I wish I could help her and her family out.  Rough times for them. Such bad timing.
Keep my nose clean, and job hunt on the side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment