Monday 15 August 2011

Hot In Cleveland Quotes- from the pilot

1)Joy: I feel young and hot! Like they're undressing me with their eyes and not finding Spanx! I haven't felt like a piece of meat in so long!
Victoria: Wow. To think we spent all that time and effort and money trying to look ten years younger and ten pounds lighter, and all we had to do was crash-land in Cleveland.
Melanie: Where all the men look like real men and the women look like real women!
Victoria: And everyone's eating, and no one's ashamed.
Joy: I'm going to order chili fries!

2)Joy: (about Melanie) She never checked in. Should we be worried?
Victoria: No, it's Melanie. She never does anything crazy.
(Melanie enters the room wearing Hank's Cleveland Indians shirt)
Melanie: I'm moving to Cleveland!

3)Joy: I'm sweating chicken grease!(Licks herself apparently savoring the taste)

4)Melanie: He said I was delicious!
Joy: It's the chicken grease (licks her arm, girls look grossed out)

5)
Melanie: (comforting Joy) Would looking at cheap real estate cheer you up?
Joy: No, but I can't stay here licking my wounds...although (starts licking her arms again)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment